Bulk Chia Seeds
$18.00 – $89.00Dimensions: N/A
5% OFF 100 Pounds or more & 10% OFF 200 Pounds or more
Wholesale Nuts And Dried Fruit works with the leading processors and importers of edible, wholesale chia seeds. This is why we guarantee the freshest products coming into our American ports from around the world. We offer our all-natural chia seeds, at convenient wholesale prices.
About Our Bulk Chia Seeds
The ancient history of chia seeds can be dated back to Aztec and Mayan cultures. Where the tiny black seed is a part of the flowering plant Salvia hispanica (a variety of mint), it is considered impressive for its ability to provide sustainable energy. Today, it is a modern-day “superfood” causing popularity with the health-conscious community.
With little to no taste, the chia seed can be used without changing the flavors in your favorite recipes. Uniquely, they still serve an excellent and powerful source of vitamins and minerals. This functional seed has no known allergens and can improve nutritional value in any diet.
- Chia Seeds swell quickly after absorbing moisture. Serve them after soaking them in liquid or with moist food. We do not recommend consuming the chia seed dry.
- In general, smoothies are a popular way to add chia seeds into one’s daily diet.
- Try Chia Pudding. Mix seeds with milk or a similar sweetener, then add fruit for a delicious and well-rounded snack.
- Add Chia Seeds to baked goods such as muffins, cookies, crackers, energy bars, and bread.
- Chia seeds will absorb 10-12 times their weight in water, which can make them an excellent binder in egg-free baking. Mix 1 tablespoon of the seeds (or 2 tablespoons powder when ground) with 3 tablespoons of water and set aside until the mixture gels and thickens. Use this method for each egg in a baked goods recipe.
Storing Your Bulk Chia Seeds
Store chia seeds in an airtight container in a cool and dry space. Significantly, This will give them a shelf life of up to 2 years. Significantly when compared to other seeds, Chia Seeds last for up to a lengthy 4 years when stored in a fridge or freezer. We recommend keeping seeds refrigerated or in the freezer to maximize freshness and storage life.
Chia seeds are what Nutritionists consider to be one of the most nutritious foods on the planet, and for good reason. Chia seeds are a sustainable energy source. Just two tablespoons of chia seeds contains approximately 140 calories, 4 grams of protein, 11 grams of fiber, and 7 grams of unsaturated fat.
Additionally, the Chia seed is the richest plant source of omega-3 fatty acids. Chia seeds are a complete protein and contain 9 essential amino acids that our bodies simply cannot produce.
Also, recommended for fiber is our Wholesale White Quinoa Seeds.