Bulk Chia Seeds
$40 – $98Dimensions: N/A
5% OFF 100 Pounds or more & 10% OFF 200 Pounds or more
Wholesale Nuts And Dried Fruit works with the leading processors and importers of edible, wholesale chia seeds. This is why we guarantee the freshest products coming into our American ports worldwide. We offer our all-natural chia seeds at reasonable wholesale prices.
About Our Bulk Chia Seeds
The ancient history of chia seeds dates back to Aztec and Mayan cultures. Where the tiny black seed is a part of the flowering plant Salvia Hispanic (a variety of mint), it is considered impressive for its ability to provide sustainable energy. Today, it is a modern-day “superfood,” causing popularity in the health-conscious community.
With little to no taste, the chia seed can be used without changing the flavors in your favorite recipes. Uniquely, they still serve as an excellent and powerful source of vitamins and minerals. This functional seed has no known allergens and can improve the nutritional value of any diet.
- Chia Seeds swell quickly after absorbing moisture. Serve them after soaking them in liquid or with moist food. We do not recommend consuming the chia seed dry.
- In general, smoothies are a popular way to add chia seeds into one’s daily diet.
- Try Chia Pudding. Mix seeds with milk or a similar sweetener, then add fruit for a delicious and well-rounded snack.
- Add Chia Seeds to baked goods such as muffins, cookies, crackers, energy bars, and bread.
- Chia seeds will absorb 10-12 times their weight in water, making them an excellent binder in egg-free baking. Mix 1 tablespoon of the seeds (or two tablespoons powder when ground) with three tablespoons of water and set aside until the mixture gels and thickens. Use this method for each egg in a baked goods recipe.
Storing Your Bulk Chia Seeds
Store chia seeds in an airtight container in a cool and dry space. Significantly, This will give them a shelf life of up to 2 years. Especially compared to other seeds, Chia Seeds last up to a long four years when stored in a fridge or freezer. We recommend refrigerating seeds in the freezer to maximize freshness and storage life.
Chia seeds are what Nutritionists consider to be one of the most nutritious foods on the planet, and for a good reason. Chia seeds are a sustainable energy source. Just two tablespoons of chia seeds contain approximately 140 calories, 4 grams of protein, 11 grams of fiber, and 7 grams of unsaturated fat.
The Chia seed is the richest plant source of omega-3 fatty acids. Chia seeds are a complete protein containing nine essential amino acids our bodies cannot produce.
Also recommended for fiber are our Wholesale White Quinoa Seeds.