Ingredients: Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower, and Sunflower), Salt, Corn Maltodextrin, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Yeast, Hydrolyzed Corn And Soy Protein, And Natural Flavors.
Wholesale Nuts And Dried Fruit is a proud provider of raw pasteurized almonds in Smokehouse seasoning. Especially choosing only the highest-quality sources for our products. These Bulk Smokehouse Almonds are the cream of the almond crop, coming directly to you from ports across America.
What Are Smokehouse Almonds?
These almonds trace their origins to the Middle East and Central Asia. Before the earliest cultivation and domestication of fruit trees, this selection of sweet almonds is a food we can safely enjoy today. Subsequently, we eat almonds a long way from the bitter cyanide-containing almond varieties of the past. Undoubtedly, this is a great example of one of the latest plants to be domesticated.
Eventually, these Bulk Smokehouse Almonds came to be grown in California. This crop is carefully chosen from the world’s top almond-producing areas. Delivered fresh from California to doorsteps all over the world.
We bring almonds to markets worldwide on a commercial level. Specifically, 95% of commercial almond sales are products that grow in the United States. California is famous for its almonds, which we sell here.
Why We Sell These Bulk Smokehouse Almonds
We want to sell almonds from the greatest American farmers we can find. We can get customers the freshest almonds possible. With eCommerce, we can get fresh almonds directly from the farms and the processors. Nothing is standing around. We get you only fresh Bulk Smokehouse Almonds.
Our Bulk Smokehouse Almonds are a symbol of the quality and variety that we provide. A handful is best to eat as a snack, our highest recommendation to curb hunger. You can also mix them with dried fruit for a healthy trail mix. Especially, we get inquiries from bakeries for their varieties of confectionary creations.
How Long Will It Take To Get You These Almonds
We can pack and ship as many of these Bulk Smokehouse Almonds as you want. From 10 pounds to 10,000 pounds or more. We can have fresh boxes and pallets of almonds sent to you.
We work with some of America’s best and biggest almond growers and processors. When you order, some of these companies could include:
- Blue Diamond Almond Growers – https://bluediamondgrowers.com/
- Monti Vista Almond Processors – https://www.montevistafarming.com/
- Treehouse Almond Growers – https://www.treehousealmonds.com/
- Waterford Almond Grower – https://www.waterfordnut.com/almond.html
- Some of the best uses of these almonds would be to replace unhealthy fried snacks; just a handful will provide you with a protein and vitamin-packed snack. A satisfying way to curb your between-meal cravings.
- For breakfast, sprinkle almonds over yogurt, oatmeal, or your favorite cereal: a filling and nutritious way to start the day.
- Try topping your favorite salad recipes with these almonds, nuts, dried fruit, and seeds. This is a satisfying way to add protein and organic energy to any lunch or dinner, whether a main salad or a side salad.
- Please save money and control your salt and additive intake using our almonds to create your own almond butter at home. It’s easy and delicious, a great way to customize your homemade nut butter with fun flavors. Try including cinnamon, maple syrup, or chocolate if you’re feeling adventurous.
- While cooking and baking, almonds lend a delightfully nutty flavor and a satisfying crunch to savory and sweet dishes. They have a variety of uses, from zesty Spanish Romesco sauce to decadent Indian Badam Halwah (soft almond fudge). Our raw almonds will transport flavors from around the world to your kitchen.
- We do not recommend making almond milk with these almonds. These almonds have gone through a pasteurization process. When making almond milk at home, you want unpasteurized almonds.
We recommend storing our bulk sliced natural almonds in the refrigerator. The cold temperature will secure their freshness and keep their shelf life up to one year. They will also maintain freshness if you store them in a freezer for up to a year. Additionally, one of the great components of these almonds is their ability to defrost and re-freeze without loss of flavor or texture.
Bulk Smokehouse Almonds Nutrients
Click here to read the entire list of the nutritional benefits of almonds.
Our almonds are rich in protein, making them an ideal part of a diet for anyone looking to build muscle or increase their protein intake. Almonds also contain high levels of biotin, vitamin E, and manganese, among other nutrients.
Other Almond Products To Enjoy
We offer three other almond products. They all come from the same farmers and processors. First, our Bulk Raw Almonds. Second, our Bulk Slivered Almonds Blanched. Finally, our Bulk Sliced Natural Almonds.