Bulk Raw Almonds
$68 – $130Dimensions: N/A
5% OFF 100 Pounds or more & 10% OFF 200 Pounds or more
Ingredients: Almonds (Pasteurized).
We are a provider of fresh bulk dried fruit and nuts, choosing only high-quality sources for our products. These bulk raw almonds are the cream of the almond crop.
About Our Bulk Raw Almonds
Almonds trace their origins to the Middle East and Central Asia. One of the earliest cultivated fruit trees, the selection of the sweet almond that we enjoy today from the bitter cyanide-containing almond varieties is an example of one of the original forms of fruit domestication. Our bulk raw almonds are skin-on and carefully chosen from the world’s top almond crops and delivered fresh to your doorstep.
- Replace unhealthy fried snacks with a handful of protein-and-vitamin packed almonds. A satisfying way to curb your between-meal cravings.
- For breakfast just sprinkle almonds over yogurt, oatmeal, or your favorite cereal. A filling and nutritious way to start the day.
- Save money and control salt and additives by making your own almond butter at home. It’s easy and so delicious to customize you homemade almond butter with fun flavors. Maybe including cinnamon, maple syrup or even chocolate!
- In cooking and baking, almonds lend a delightfully nutty flavor and a satisfying crunch to both savory and sweet dishes. From zesty Spanish Romesco sauce to decadent Indian Badam Halwah (soft almond fudge). Our raw almonds will transport flavors from around the world to your kitchen.
- We do not recommend making almond milk with these almonds. These almonds are pasteurized. When making almond milk at home you want unpasteurized almonds.
Due to their high oil content, we recommend storing our bulk raw almonds in the refrigerator. The cold temperature will keep their shelf life is up to 9 months. They will keep for up to a year in the freezer. You can defrost them and re-freeze them without loss of flavor or texture.
Click here to read the entire list of the nutritional benefits of almonds.
Our almonds are rich in protein, making them an ideal part of a diet for anyone looking to build muscle or simply increase their protein intake. Almonds also contain high levels of biotin, vitamin e, and manganese, among other nutrients.