Ingredients: Almonds (Pasteurized).
Wholesale Nuts And Dried Fruit is a proud provider of raw pasteurized almonds, choosing only the highest-quality sources for our products. These bulk raw almonds are the cream of the almond crop, coming directly to you from ports across America.
About Our Bulk Raw Almonds
These almonds trace their origins to the Middle East and Central Asia. As one of the earliest cultivated fruit trees, this selection of sweet almonds is what we can enjoy today, a long way from the bitter cyanide-containing almond varieties of the past.
This is a great example of one of the latest plants to be domesticated. Eventually, these bulk raw almonds came to grow in California. Equally important, these almond crops are carefully chosen from the world’s top almond-producing areas. Delivering fresh from California to doorsteps all over the world.
- Some of the best uses of these almonds would be to replace unhealthy fried snacks. In fact, just a handful will provide you with a protein and vitamin-packed snack. A satisfying way to curb your between-meal cravings.
- For breakfast, sprinkle almonds over yogurt, oatmeal, or your favorite cereal: a filling and nutritious way to start the day.
- Try topping your favorite salad recipes with these almonds and other dried fruits and nuts. This is a satisfying way to add protein and organic energy to any lunch or dinner main salad or side salad.
- Please save money and control your salt and additive intake by using our almonds to create your almond butter at home. It’s easy and delicious, a great way to customize your homemade nut butter with fun flavors. Try including cinnamon, maple syrup, or chocolate if you’re adventurous.
- While cooking and baking, almonds lend a delightfully nutty flavor and a satisfying crunch to savory and sweet dishes. They have a variety of uses, from zesty Spanish Romesco sauce to decadent Indian Badam Halwah (soft almond fudge). Our raw almonds will transport flavors from around the world to your kitchen.
- We do not recommend making almond milk with these almonds. Each almond goes through the pasteurization process. When making almond milk at home, you want unpasteurized almonds.
- Also, check out our smokehouse almonds for a twist on an original that you can use to spice up any recipe and impress your friends and family.
Due to their high oil content, we recommend storing our bulk raw almonds in the refrigerator. In addition to the dark, the cold temperature will secure their freshness. Keeping their shelf life up to one year.
They will also maintain freshness if you store them in a freezer for up to a year. Additionally, one of the great components of these almonds is their ability to defrost and re-freeze without loss of flavor or texture.
Click here to read the entire list of the nutritional benefits of almonds.
Our almonds are rich in protein, making them an ideal part of a diet for anyone looking to build muscle or increase their protein intake. Almonds also contain high levels of biotin, vitamin E, and manganese, among other nutrients.
Certified Raw Almonds
We offer twenty-five pound boxes that are certified by a variety of authorities in the United States.
These boxes have the USDA Organic Seal for food grown with fewer pesticides. The USDA organic seal is an official mark of protection by Federal Regulators. Overseen by the National Organic Program (NOP), a program in the USDA Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS). Furthermore, farms and businesses with this certification have authorization to use the seal to identify their products as organic.
These boxes have the Kosher Certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council. The largest regional Orthodox organization in North America, the cRc is a not-for-profit offering various Jewish services, including kosher products. Without a doubt, we are proud to offer products with this Kosher certification from a global authority.
These boxes have the Vegan.org certification for not containing animal products or byproducts and have not been tested on animals. The certified logo is easily visible to consumers interested in vegan products. Helping vegans to shop without constantly consulting ingredient lists.