Bulk Flax Seeds
$8.00 – $38.00Dimensions: N/A
5% OFF 100 Pounds or more & 10% OFF 200 Pounds or more
Wholesale Nuts And Dried Fruit works with the leading processors and importers of edible seeds. Our products are guaranteed to be the freshest, coming directly from ports all over America in 5, 10, and 25 pound boxes. We proudly offer our all-natural bulk flax seeds at wholesale prices.
About Our Bulk Flax Seeds
The flax seed is one of the oldest known crops, dating as far back as the Stone Age. Flax seeds are now recognized as a “super food.” This small, brown, teardrop shaped seed has a mild, nutty flavor. They’re considered an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and antioxidants. Bulk Flax Seeds are a great addition to many recipes, particularly when they’re ground into flax meal. It is also a good addition for those following a Ketogenic diet.
Bulk Flax Seeds Uses
- Because whole flax seed may be difficult to digest, it is recommended to grind them into flax meal to best absorb the nutrients contained in the seed. This can be done using a food processor, blender, or coffee grinder.
- Smoothies are a popular choice for incorporating ground flax seed into one’s diet and daily routine, as well as breakfast foods such as oatmeal, yogurt, and cereal.
- Flax seeds can be blended with water and your choice of optional sweetener for a nutrient-dense alternative to dairy milk.
- Add ground flax seeds to baked goods, whether they be sweet or savory. Flax meal can also be added to pancakes for an extra boost of nutritious vitamins and minerals.
- Ground flax meal mixed with water can make a perfect binder for egg-free baking. Mix 1 tablespoon of the meal with 3 tablespoons of warm water and set aside until the mixture thickens. This will replace one egg in a baked goods recipe.
Our Bulk Flax Seeds are best stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry area, and have a shelf life of 6 months. However, when stored in an airtight container and placed in the fridge or freezer, seeds can be kept for up to 1 year. We recommend keeping our Bulk Flax Seeds refrigerated or in the freezer for optimal freshness.
Flax seeds are regarded as one of the richest sources of omega-3 fatty acids and have strong antioxidant properties. They are also a good source of fiber and can play an important role in aiding digestion and improving cardiovascular health.