Wholesale Nuts And Dried Fruit works with the leading processors and importers of edible seeds. Our products are guaranteed to be the freshest. They come directly from ports all over America and are packed in 5, 10, and 25-pound boxes when you order. We proudly offer our all-natural bulk flax seeds at wholesale prices.
About Our Bulk Flax Seeds
The flax seed is one of the oldest known crops from the Stone Age. Flax seeds are now recognized as a “superfood.” This tiny, brown, teardrop-shaped seed has a mild, nutty flavor. They’re an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and antioxidants.
Bulk Flax Seeds are a great addition to many recipes. Particularly when they’re ground into flax meal, it is also a good addition for those following a Ketogenic diet.
Bulk Flax Seeds Uses
- Grind them into flax meals because whole flax seeds may be difficult to digest. That is the best way to absorb the nutrients contained in the source. This can be done using a food processor, blender, or coffee grinder.
- Smoothies are a popular choice for incorporating ground flax seed into one’s diet, daily routine, and breakfast foods such as oatmeal, yogurt, and cereal.
- Flax seeds find use in blends with water and sweeteners to make a nutrient-dense alternative to dairy milk.
- Add ground flax seeds to baked goods, whether sweet or savory. Flax meal can also be added to pancakes to boost nutritious vitamins and minerals.
- Ground flax meal mixed with water can make a perfect binder for egg-free baking. Mix 1 tablespoon of the meal with three tablespoons of warm water and set aside until the mixture thickens. This will replace one egg in a baked goods recipe.
Our Bulk Flax Seeds find their best storage in an airtight container. Placing them in a cool and dry area will have a shelf life of 6 months. However, when stored in an airtight container and placed in the fridge or freezer, seeds can be kept for up to 1 year. We recommend refrigerating our Bulk Flax Seeds or in the freezer for optimal freshness.
Flax seeds are one of the richest sources of omega-3 fatty acids and have strong antioxidant properties. They are also a good source of fiber and can play an essential role in aiding digestion and improving cardiovascular health.